Ninja

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Logo Proposal

Logo Proposal

Company names: Dragonfly Design, Dragonfly Interior, Sense of design.

The company I have chosen is Interior Design. I would design the interior of houses, restuarants and condos. I can completely redo a space or ad a few touches to complete a room or space. I would focus on designing the seating and living area of the space but would expand and do kitchens and bathrooms. I can do past, present and future.


Two adjectives that describe the personality and the style of my company are modern and green. So I create comfortable and calm settings with eco-friendly materials that will help cut back are eco footprint. I also harmonize with the environment to make you feel as one with the room.


The animal that I think best describes my company is the dragonfly because they symbolies sense of self, purity,positive forces, strength, harmony and power of life. And what I design makes you feel these things. You feel postive forces keeping you at peace in your home/resturants/Condos.I also feel that dragonflies symbolies freedom and space to live, so I use everything around me to design the room.


I did some research of my competitors and here are three links to these websites:


Celine Interiors - This website was simple, she used the main colors orange and a faded gray. She used simple Ariel Narrow text  so the person looking at her website could understand the text. Although she did use a bold upper case 'C' in orange to get your attention.


Inside Out Design- This website used two of the primary colors, blue and red but used two shades of blue; a light and dark shade. The logo is interesting too because they take a circle and stick a thick line in the middle almost to show a person in the circle, they sandwich the red between the two shades of blue.
These are the main colors used in the whole website and they are used in a way to attract people to there website.


Mackay Wong- This website uses brown, black and white in there logo in an interesting way.The logo is just there  initials  in a square, a simple design, but it attracts the eye . There whole website follows these color and layouts, except she put a strip of red across the top which throws off the color scheme, but it doesn't fully take your attention away.

No comments:

Post a Comment