Ninja

Friday, October 29, 2010

 In class today we had a guest artist come and help us make are own medallions. Now my medallion has a specail meaning and the symbols on it mean certain things. The fancy "M" is the astrolgy sign for virgo which is my birth month. The two curvy lines between the top of the wings is the universal sign for water. And the wings repersent flying. This all comes together to say that I want to bring clean and drinkable water to all poverty countries around the world. Hope you like!!!!!!!

 
                                                            Plastercine Mold
This is my plastercine mold for my medallion that we did in art class.
                                                                      Medallion
This is my final product made out of pewter medal and hand designed.


No comments:

Post a Comment