Ninja

Thursday, November 15, 2012

3:6:9 Assignment


This is a small assignment we were asked to do to give us practise on using different shots in a film and creating the different shots. Ths subject I chose was a sculpture student, and I wanted to really focus in on the clay sculpture she was making rather than her. I created a beginning, middle and end by showing the evolution of the sculpture coming to be. You will also notice as she starts to put more detail into the clay I have zoomed in closer. I am really happy with how this video turned out even though it is only a mini assignment but I am pleased with the shots I was able to create. For example the last extreme close up of her fingers; I put her fingers and the tool into focus but put everything else in the shot out of focus to put more focus on her fingers abd to create a sense of depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment