Ninja

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daily Create: Something that makes you anger


This week for the daily create I decided to photograph something that makes me anger. This right here makes me so mad and I think it makes me so mad because it happens on a regular bases. My brother is very unorganized and not neat which is the complete opposite of myself. This is a photograph of a empty toliet paper roll which on many occasions seems to happen to me. The solution to fixing this problem is very simple yet very challenging for my brother to remember. Which is why I think it makes me so angry. 
One thing I like about my compostion is how I made the roll look in focus and detailed while the handle holding the roll is out of focus. Lately I have been trying to create this effect in my photos because I really like how it creates depth and keeps the photo from looking flat and 2D.

No comments:

Post a Comment