Ninja

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daily Create: An object with a unique texture or pattern

This is one of my favourite daily creates at the moment because I love how I created a contrast between the white and black. Now you are probraly wondering what is this a picture of, well I want you to think about it and I will tell you at the end. The one aspect I really like about this photo is at the top, you can see small lines of white almost coming out of the black. It creates a depth to the picture and gives you a unique perspective on the texture.
Now that you have thought about what this texture could be I want you to guess. This is a extreme close up of the fur on my cat. Amazing right? I was actually going around looking for a another idea and my cat jumped in front of me and layed on his back. Then it came to me, I focused on the fur and here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment